Join our Lifeblood Team
We’re proud to be part of Lifeblood Teams, the group donation program from Australian Red Cross Lifeblood.
Aside from saving lives through blood donation, Lifeblood Teams is about friendship, a little healthy competition and being part of something bigger than yourself. It’s a unique opportunity for all of us to band together and give something more powerful than money.
Donated blood can be used to help people in all sorts of life-giving ways. The need is constant and the person receiving it could be fighting cancer or going through a difficult pregnancy, or they could be someone who relies on regular transfusions to stay healthy — or even, stay alive.
There’s nothing like knowing you’ve genuinely helped someone, and we’d love to share that amazing feeling with you.
Register and join the St Sophia & Her Three Daughters Darlinghurst Lifeblood Team here, or find out more from Betty Tsougranis at email@example.com
Join our team:
1. Register for an account, or log in if you have one.
2. Join our team by heading to the ‘Teams’ tab in the top right and clicking ‘My Teams’.
3. Search to find our team ” St Sophia & Her Three Daughters Darlinghurst“— and you’re done! Each blood donation will now count toward your team tally.
- Register and join the Lifeblood Team.
- Check that you can donate.
- Find your nearest blood donor centre.
- Book a donation.
- Track how many lives your team has saved.
About giving blood as a team
- 1 in 3 people will need blood, but only 1 in 30 donate.
- Donated blood can be made into 22 medical treatments.
- About a third of all donations help people with cancer.
- You can donate together, in smaller groups or individually.
- You’ll be doing something genuinely life-changing – for you and the people you help.